we are licensed and inspected on a regular basis by USDA
What We Feed Our Puppies
NutriSource®Small and Medium Breed Puppy Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the Association of American Feed Control Officials (AAFCO) Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages except for growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult.
- Our revolutionary supplement system, Good 4 Life, includes 4 key ingredients. They work together to condition, repair and promote gut health in all animals-often improving health with the first feeding.
- Bio-available for your beloved pets growth and development.
- Cooked with fresh humanely certified chicken raised on farms.
- From our family to yours – family owned means we can make decisions based on what’s best for your family pets!
Puppies have specific nutritional needs during their first one to two years of life. Adult dog food may not have all the nutrients puppies need for healthy growth and development.
- Chicken is the #1 ingredient
- DHA, from omega-rich fish oil, to help nourish brain and vision development
- Antioxidants to help support a developing immune system
- Alternative sources of carbohydrates made without grain or soy
- Contains no artificial colors, flavors or preservatives and no poultry by-product meal
- Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals help build strong teeth and bones
All of our Puppies arrive with a MARRS Microchip
MARRS Microchip is very pleased to announce we have now become part of the American Canine Association, Inc. and are now monitoring 5.7 million dogs in North America, Central America, and the Caribbean Islands. Microchip Animal Rapid Recovery Services (M-A-R-R-S) provide Universal ISO 11784/11785 microchips for pet identification. ACA’s M-A-R-R-S microchips operate on 134.2Khz signal and are recognized worldwide. Unlike other pet microchip providing companies, ACA’s M-A-R-R-S microchips are able to be read by all manufacturers universal scanners.
ACA’s M-A-R-R-S microchip “Humane Chips” are 30 percent smaller than traditional pet microchips providing greater comfort for your pet. Many pet owners, humane societies, and professional breeders love that they have micro-chipped their pets, have requested that we make available pet microchips that are much smaller. Our new microchips now are almost 1/3 smaller without diminishing any of their functionality!
ACA’s M-A-R-R-S microchip provides 24 hour a day – 7 days a week (including holidays) registration monitoring for you pet’s microchip. Our response operators are based in the United States and can give contact information, that you provide to us, when we are notified by veterinarians or animal control that your pet has been found and identified with their microchip. We are part of the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA) microchip lookup database used by veterinarians and animal control throughout North America and the Caribbean.
Ulinke other companies who charge an annual fee, ACA’s M-A-R-R-S microchip as a one-time registration fee for the lifetime of your pet. Many other pet microchip companies charge over $19.00 per year.
ACA’s M-A-R-R-S microchip provides discount programs to veterinarians, humane societies, animal control, animal shelters, rescue groups, and breeders. For more information, please feel free to contact our friendly customer service department.